Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Busy Writing Week Ahead

I have five days to complete a project. I have a Medicare Seminar on Friday. I have to go to the laundromat on Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday. I scheduled two and one-half hours on each of the two laundry days to wash and dry cloths. I scheduled three hours for the seminar. I scheduled two and one-half hours on Monday to go to the bank and then pick up a couple of loaves of free bread if it is available.

That is ten hours away from home and the project. I have six and one-half hours five days a week to work undistracted at home or do business. That is thirty-two and one-half hours a week to work. This week I will have twenty-two and one-half hours left over to complete the project. I am looking forward to see what logs fate or life toss in my path to interfere with completing the project.

I am being completely realistic because I know from experience that stuff happens. It happens at the most inconvenient times, especially when a deadline is approaching. However, I will complete this project this week.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9